Our Valorant Crosshair Settings Guide will help you create your perfect crosshair and will guide you though some of the most important crosshair settings.
Valorant Crosshair Settings
Valorant being a first-person shooter, having the perfect crosshair is essential. After all, the crosshair is the only thing that’ll help you aim at enemies.
Different players like to play with different crosshair settings and that is why customizing it is important. In this guide, we will go through all of the crosshair settings, how you can customize it, which settings streamers like Dr.Disrespect, Summit1g, and Shroud use.
Before we dive into the nitty-gritty of the crosshair customization, let’s go through the basics of what you need to do and what you need to avoid.
- The less screen the crosshair takes the better. You don’t need it to be too big or too thick as it can create a problem with the line of sight.
- Don’t use someone else’s settings. Always customize it based on your needs and play style. There is no such thing as the perfect crosshair.
- Try out different crosshair settings in the Practice Range. This will greatly help you to find your perfect crosshair setting.
Valorant has a number of general settings for players to customize like color, outlines, center dot, more. This will allow you to customize the outlines, which is the small black outline around the crosshair itself. You can customize it based on how thick you want it and how opaque.
Furthermore, players can choose if they want to see the crosshair while spectating other players. There is not much to general settings from the crosshair except the color settings.
Pick A Color
Here we will discuss the color settings for your crosshair. You need to keep the following in mind.
- Yellow and white are the least distracting colors as they can easily blend in with the game’s colors. Giving players a clear line of sight.
- Light color won’t help is you if you plan to use a smaller crosshair. In case you want to use a small crosshair then use cyan, red, or green color.
Outer and Inner Lines Customization
The inner lines customization for the crosshair determines how thick or thin the crosshair can be. Furthermore, you can make the crosshair look small or big.
The outer lines are basically the extra lines that extend from the main crosshair. You can disable them here. If you want a more CSGO style crosshair, then disable all of the outer lines.
With these tips, you can easily set up your perfect crosshair in Valorant. However, the following are the crosshair settings from the pros, in case you want to use their settings.
|Inner Lines Customization
|Outer Lines Customization
That is all for our Valorant Crosshair Settings Guide with tips on how you can create your perfect crosshair.